Monday, September 5, 2011

EGO TALK

talking to my ego
look atchu...yeah you right there,what is wrong witchu?
why do you play with my body?you know i don't like to wear my clothes too short
you know i don't like my hair permed but you snick out on me n perm IT
you know i don't like that job but you go ahead and apply for it
you know i don't like that dude but  you go and DO him
you know i don't like to cry but you go ahead and cry for him
you know I'm calm and class then you go making noise for thee
you know i love the earth then you go ahead and cut its trees

you sick bitch.....i hate you
your loud and fighist
your crazy and sick
you make me believe money is everything
you make me do sick shit to get it
you make look like a bitch because your too sexy(i kinda like that tho) lol
ooh!you like girls now??damn you
you know i love me some of that black man stuff....NO GIRLS..you freak
you like to get raped?OMG i need help, please leave my body

you are weak
you don't listen to your elders
you don't clean and wash your clothes
you don't like people
you don't know how to love
you don't have manners
all you know is hate hate hate that's why i hate you

your not a go getter....ooh!wait yes you are,you go get peoples men
your not strong you are just wrong
your not poetic you just pop out words
your a hoe that likes to hold on to things
you need to learn to let go...... hoe
you need to learn to forgive
you need to stop with this madness
i am tired of you hoe,get out of my life and let me be whole.

talking to my bitchie ego.........this i don't know what to do with this blog,every week i will be posting EGO TALK!.


No comments:

Post a Comment