Sunday, October 2, 2011

YOUR GAME IS OVER KIM

LIL Kim ain't blazing for sure,these days the only person that seems to care about her and a her fish lips is Natalie Nunn..........i love Kim but damn she needs to get herself real people to chill wit,she is chillin wit haters who the f--- is Natalie nunn?all we Africans know is,that is some silly chic that is beefing with Fabulous over some stupid stuff..................................maybe miss Kimberly is trying to get her dyke game on cz she been kissing this hefa and this is what Miss Nunn had to say about the kiss

How was it kissing Lil’ Kim on the lips?

I enjoyed every minute of hanging out with Lil’ Kim and that kiss was the most amazing day of my life. She was my generation of bad girls when I was young. That’s what I listened to. Her inviting me to hang out with her in Miami was more than a dream come true I don’t care how lame that sounds. She’s a legend in the game for over a decade.


No comments:

Post a Comment